At Clean Path Recovery we embrace a more holistic, client-centered approach to aftercare.
We treasure the moments when our clients reenter society as responsible and productive citizens. Clean Path Recovery provides a life coaching & monitoring service that helps clients stay connected.
Our aftercare draws from previous programs and resources that are proven to help through the difficult times that can occur early in recovery. Our support and accountability programs help each of our clients not only succeed, but exceed expectations.
Clean Path Recovery’s monitoring program provides immediate response when our clients are at greatest risk of relapse. We do this by closely monitoring the thoughts, actions, and behavior patterns of our clients.
Our staff works to develop relationships that encourage an open, honest, interpersonal dialogue, which helps us know intuitively when we are needed. Our life coaches also work with each patient’s family and support system to assist with ongoing, long-term recovery.
- 24-hour on-call crisis support staff
- Regular communication with life coach, including weekly direct contact visits
- Random drug screening
- Therapeutic living skills
- Regular monitoring of living and recovery plan
- Periodic home visits to ensure a safe and clean living environment
- Communication with client’s support system and documentation of progress
- Monitoring of mandatory meeting attendance, therapist appointments, outpatient programs, etc.
Call (949) 734-7432 or click here for more information about life coaching & monitoring services.